Versalto Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT

Versalto Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT2021- Alois Lageder

CHF24.50
CHF147.00 for 6 bottles
CHF3.27/10cl
  • 12.12.2022
  • Free delivery for orders over CHF 99.–
  • 5% quantity discount for orders over 24 bottles
Gift box available!

Unfortunately, there are no reviews for this wine yet.

Item no.1159036

About the wine

With the fine Versalto Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT from 2020, you will positively surprise your friends. With experience and intuition, the winemaker from the Italian winery Alois Lageder masters this white wine in the blooming and picturesque landscape of South Tyrol.

Alois LagederWhite wine   | 75clItaly,   Alto Adige11.510°-12°C100% Pinot Bianco
CHF24.50
CHF3.27/10cl
Versalto Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT
Bright pale yellow with a greenish reflection. Fine, elegant, decidedly fruity and varietal aroma of yellow apple and peach. This is accompanied by a fine wood aroma. On the palate, the wine has an elegant, balanced body. Fresh, juicy and harmonious aftertaste.
Shows its qualities with fish or asparagus.
The grapes come from the eponymous winery in Buchholz at 450 m above sea level. The vines are between 15 and 40 years old. 90% of the must is fermented in steel tanks, left on the lees for a long time and then aged in large wooden barrels for six months. The remaining 10% is fermented in barriques and aged there for nine months.

Customer reviews