Epilogue

Epilogue2020- Boschkloof

CHF74.90
CHF449.40 for 6 bottles
CHF9.99/10cl
  • 08.12.2022
  • Free delivery for orders over CHF 99.–
  • 5% quantity discount for orders over 24 bottles
Gift box available!

Unfortunately, there are no reviews for this wine yet.

Item no.1156661

About the wine

Fertile and enchanting landscapes of the coastal region give us these grapes, from which the winemaker from the South African winery Boschkloof conjures up this red wine with refinement and sensitivity. There is always something left over from Christmas dinner. Do you know that? Invite your friends over for a glass of wine in the afternoon to enjoy the festive meal again and we recommend this dominant Shiraz 2016 — Epilogue. The Flaschenpost team guarantee a culinary experience when you serve this shiraz with roasted vegetables or venison.

BoschkloofRed wine   | 75clSouth Africa,   Coastal Region13.516°-18°C100% Shiraz/Syrah
Now until 2035Tim Atkin: 98/100; WINEMAG SA: 96/100
CHF74.90
CHF9.99/10cl
Epilogue
This modern Rhone style wine has wonderfully fragrant aromas with a touch of white pepper and oak spice. Elegant and intense on the middle palate with calcareous tannins. A wine with a rolled-up tension that shows its youth and its ability to mature.
Goes well with Moroccan lamb tagine
The epilogue is our flagship red wine, made from a single plot of land in the vineyard. The vines are on decomposed granite soils in the Stellenbosch Hills. The Syrah is vinified as naturally as possible. 66% of the grapes were fermented as whole bundles and aged in concrete tanks, while the other 34% were crushed and vinified in 400L barrels.

Customer reviews