Chateau Croix de Mai AOC

Chateau Croix de Mai AOC2019- Château Croix de Mai

CHF365.70 for 6 bottles
  • 12.10.2023
  • Free delivery for orders over CHF 99.–
  • 5% quantity discount for orders over 24 bottles
37.5 cl
150 cl

Unfortunately, there are no reviews for this wine yet.

Item no.1154973

About the wine

Cecile Reich-Courrian has been firmly rooted in Begadan for over 20 years and has worked in marketing for a Premier Cru in Pauillac for many years. Her husband Gilles and his brother Phillipe have been running the Cru Bourgeois Château L'Argenteyre in Begadan since 1992. In 2010, the opportunity arose to buy a small plot of 1.76 hectares in the immediate vicinity of Château L'Argenteyre. The average age of the vines is 55 years and the real highlight is the high proportion of Merlot of 90%! The rest is spread over Malbec and Petit Verdot.

Château Croix de MaiRed wine   | 150clFrance,   Bordeaux1490% Merlot, 5% Malbec, 5% Petit Verdot
Chateau Croix de Mai AOC
Dense, with minimal edges and the rich red of the black cherry! Merlot clearly dominates on the nose and has a very pure and above all soft and generous fruit. With shades of cassis in abundance and the finest woody notes that support the wine. Even in the nose of its typicality, it is absolutely equal to a plant from the right bank (St. Emilion/Pomerol)!
Recommended by Flaschenpöstlern: Chateau Croix de Mai AOC goes perfectly with duck, slightly spicy red meat and poultry.
90% is aged in French barriques, the remaining 10% is left in tanks.

Customer reviews