Ribera del Duero DO Crianza

The Highest One

Ribera del Duero DO Crianza2019- Valtravieso

CHF119.70 for 6 bottles
  • 12.06.2023
  • Free delivery for orders over CHF 99.–
  • 5% quantity discount for orders over 24 bottles
Gift box available!

Unfortunately, there are no reviews for this wine yet.

Item no.1150834

About the wine

A fresh and elegant Ribera del Duero from the highest winery in the appellation. Its combination of power and finesse delights novices as well as connoisseurs.

ValtraviesoRed wine   | 75clSpain,   Duero-Valley (Castilla y Leon)14.516°-18°CTinto Fino, Cabernet Sauvignon
Tim Atkin: 92/100; Guía Peñín: 91/100
Ribera del Duero DO Crianza
Cherry red, medium-high density. Nose: Fruity aromas of black currant and strawberry compote with spicy and toasted notes. Palate: Pleasant on the palate with fine, well-integrated tannins, precise volume and a fresh passage through the mouth thanks to its lively acidity.
Ideal for rice dishes with vegetables, red meat, rich fish dishes and semi-cured cheeses.
The Valtravieso Crianza is a blended wine made from the grapes of the vineyards on the "La Revilla" estate, some old plots of Tinto Fino and Cabernet Sauvignon, together with the best selection of vineyards with different soils, locations and altitudes in the Ribera del Duero. The wine is aged in the traditional way, using indigenous yeasts to adapt the fermentation to the terroirs of each area. A minimum of 12 months in 90% French oak barrels and 10% American oak barrels and then a total of 2 years in bottle. 95% of the barrels used have a capacity of 225 litres and the remaining 5% have a capacity of 300 litres.

Customer reviews